This training course provides best practices for using cloud and server-based software in a law office. It focuses on the paralegal’s role in implementing the important functionality needed to support a fully automated practice management and billing system. After taking this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how to make the software valuable to your clients or employer.
Richard teaches this course and is an Advanced Certified Partner with LexisNexis Time Matters/Billing Matters and a Gold Certified Clio Consultant. He has 16 years of experience implementing these programs in hundreds of firms. Upon successful completion, MME Consulting Services will provide a course certification.
- The course is presented online in three two-hour webinar sessions.
- You must be actively working, or pursuing a career as a paralegal.
- The sessions are live, interactive and with Q & A.
- Training materials are provided.
- It is not required that you own the software.
- Note, course certification is issued by MME Consulting Services, LLC and is not an endorsement by LexisNexis and Clio.
- Courses are scheduled throughout the year based on enrollment.
- The total cost is $450.00.
- Discounts are available for enrolling in additional courses, a group of attendees, and participation in our referral program.
- Contact us for enrollment, special pricing or questions.
- Introduction – get the Big Picture and learn what the software is really designed to do
- Navigation – simplify Windows and browser-based navigation with tips and trick to make getting around easy
- Data entry and data linking – understand how best to use a relationship database
- Case management workflow – A to Z for opening and closing cases
- Calendaring and deadline tracking – keep track of everyone and never miss a deadline
- Document management – automatically name and code for easy retrieval and capture scans & attachments
- Document automation – work with merge templates and document assembly
- Application integration – learn how to work with add-ins for email, word processing, digital signatures, online payments, accounting and more
- Email – solve email overload and capture attachments and automate email messages with merge templates
- Billing – eliminate double entries by billing time directly from the practice management system
- Admin setup and maintenance – learn how to maintain and administer an awesome database