This training course provides best practices for the new user of Time Matters. Learn quick and easy ways to navigate your lists, records and calendar. Get off to a great start tracking your deadlines and managing email overload. If you have been using Time Matters, but missed the basics, this class is also for you.
Richard teaches this course and is an Advanced Certified Partner with LexisNexis with more than 16 years experience implementing Time Matters for hundreds of firms.
- The course is presented online in a two-hour webinar session.
- The session is live, interactive and with Q & A.
- Training materials are provided.
- Courses are schedule throughout the year based on enrollment.
- The total cost is $100.00.
- Discounts are available for enrolling in additional courses, a group of attendees, and participation in our referral program.
- Contact us for enrollment, special pricing or questions.
- Introduction – get the Big Picture and learn what the software is really designed to do
- Navigation – simplify Windows-based navigation with tips and trick to make getting around easy
- Data entry and data linking – understand how best to use a relationship database
- Calendaring and deadline tracking – keep track of everyone and never miss a deadline
- Email – solve email overload and capture attachments and automate email messages with merge templates