This training course provides best practices using Time Matters/Billing Matters in a law office. It focuses on the paralegal’s role in implementing the important functionality needed to support a fully automated practice management and billing system. After taking this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how to make this software valuable to your clients or employer.
Richard teaches this course and is an Advanced Certified Partner with LexisNexis with more than 16 years experience implementing Time Matters for hundreds of firms. Upon successful completion, MME Consulting Services will provide a course certification.
- The course is presented online in three two-hour webinar sessions.
- You must be actively working, or pursuing a career, as a paralegal.
- The sessions are live, interactive and with Q & A.
- Training materials are provided.
- It is not required that you own the software.
- Note, course certification is issued by MME Consulting Services, LLC and is not an endorsement by LexisNexis.
- Courses are scheduled throughout the year based on enrollment.
- The total cost is $450.00.
- Discounts are available for enrolling in additional courses, a group of attendees, and participation in our referral program.
- Contact us for enrollment, special pricing or questions.
- Introduction – get the Big Picture and learn what the software is really designed to do
- Navigation – simplify Windows-based navigation with tips and trick to make getting around easy
- Data entry and data linking – understand how best to use a relationship database
- Case management workflow – A to Z for opening and closing cases
- Calendaring and deadline tracking – keep track of everyone and never miss a deadline
- Document management – automatically name and code for easy retrieval and capture scans & attachments
- Document automation – work with merge templates and document assembly
- Application integration – learn how to work with add-ins for programs like Outlook, Adobe and QuickBooks
- Email – solve email overload and capture attachments and automate email messages with merge templates
- Billing – eliminate double entries by billing time directly from the practice management system
- Admin setup and maintenance – learn how to maintain and administer an awesome database